SEOArt'ın kurucusu olarak, müşterilerimize yeni nesil ve veri analizi ile çalışan kapsamlı bir ajans deneyimi sunuyoruz. Sizinle tanışmak için heyecanlıyız!
Getting as much out of this guide as possible is limited only by your desire to practice and test when teaching search engine optimization (SEO) concepts.
This guide is designed to describe the main aspects of SEO; From creating terms and phrases (keywords) that can generate qualified traffic to your website, making your website suitable for search engines and creating links, to marketing your site's unique value.
The world of search engine optimization is complex and constantly changing, but you can easily understand the basics and even the tiniest knowledge of SEO can make a big change.
Free SEO training is widely available across the web, including guides like this one! (Come on!)
If you combine this knowledge with a little practice, then you will step into becoming a very knowledgeable SEO.
Basics of search engine optimization
Never; Have you heard of Maslow's hierarchy of needs? It is a theory of psychology that puts the most basic human needs (such as air, water, and bodily safety) above higher needs (such as reputation and social belonging). According to the theory, it is not possible to meet the higher needs without providing the most basic needs. Love alone does not fill your stomach.
Our founder, Oktay & Ccedil;omak, has created a similar pyramid that explains what people should follow about SEO. “SEOART’s SEO needs hierarchy.”
Here's how it looks:
As you can see, the foundation of SEO starts with crawl accessibility and continues upwards.
“SEO requires attention and patience. To be successful, follow the changing technological developments closely.”
– SEOART TEAM
The beginning here isç By following these seven steps with our guide, we can achieve a successful SEO:
- Getting Started Guide : Crawl accessibility so engines can read your website
- SEO 101 : Engaging content that answers searchers' questions
- SEO Glossary : Snippet/schema markup to stand out in SERPs
- Keyword Research : Keyword research is a vital part of SEO that can help you to drive more traffic and conversions to your website. By understanding your target audience's search behavior and optimizing your content with the right keywords and phrases, you can improve your website's visibility and ranking in search results. So, start your keyword research today and see the difference it can make to your SEO efforts.
- Browsing, Indexing, Sorting : Keyword optimized to attract searchers and search engines
- On-Page SEO : Share-worthy content winning links, quotes, and amplifications
- Technical SEO : Title, URL and description to achieve high CTR in rankings
- Link Building and Authority : Snippet/schema markup to stand out in SERPs
- Measurement and Monitoring : Measurement and Monitoring
- Interaction to Next Paint (INP) :
You may also be interested in
Find Out Your SEO Score!
Sign up for our e-newsletter form and confirm your e-mail address to be one of the first to access the newsletters we prepare free of charge as seoart.Fill out the form to get detailed information about search engine optimization.